Hey Miss Birtch! Thanks so much for sharing more information about yourself. Your 5 facts are super interesting especially #4! I am a dancer too! Mostly hiphop and jazz! Maybe we could 'bust a move' together sometime! Look forward to working with you and your class!
I can't wait to have you in J6 and I know the students and I are both going to learn so much through your Cyber Smart lessons. Maybe we can end one day with a dance party!
Hey Miss Birtch!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing more information about yourself. Your 5 facts are super interesting especially #4! I am a dancer too! Mostly hiphop and jazz! Maybe we could 'bust a move' together sometime! Look forward to working with you and your class!
Thanks for being my first comment!
DeleteI can't wait to have you in J6 and I know the students and I are both going to learn so much through your Cyber Smart lessons. Maybe we can end one day with a dance party!
- Miss Birtch